2013年9月29日星期日

New York film festival: "inside Llewyn star praise the coen brothers, Davis, t-bone Burnett markus mumford's words to music

replica Burberry men sweaters
Coen brothers of one of the most talked about, about the New York film festival on Saturday night their latest movie, Llewyn Davis on the red carpet, even capricious filmmakers chose not to speak to reporters. Almost all the actors in the film, said John goodman star Oscar Isaac, acclaimed writer and director, what attract their project. "I just grabbed the opportunity to work with the coen brothers," the cast of Garrett HEDLUND told the Hollywood reporter ". This is an amazing script, when you see it's a coen brothers film, do you know it will be some special, at least at the very least, in a very, very much to say the least. And when they said, it would be this strange guy driving around John goodman and his footman, I smiled, I think, 'where can I sign up?" "
Photo: Carey Mulligan (Carey Mulligan), Justin hits within Llewyn Davis "cannes premiere
The most calories khosla, who is going to play club owner PAPPI Corsicato added: "I got a coen brothers film audition, I was so happy that I get the page, I am doubly excited, because writing is so interesting and funny... they write music. Their conversation, it has such great music." Producer, even with the legendary producer t-bone Burnett and mumford father-son singer markus mumford choose music, the story of the early 1960 s Greenwich village folk scene and the score of form a complete set with mumford said, this is the opportunity to work with another icon Burnett, attracted him to this project. "I met a t-bone Burnett in grammy awards in a few years ago, we told each other, we want to let each other know, if there is something we want to do together, this is one of them," he said. "We sat down, call the other party and in Los Angeles had breakfast, I said, 'I will make you tea, I will do what you want to do, just let me be a fly on the wall, because I just want to learn," he told me than more complex, so it is a pleasure. "

没有评论:

发表评论