2013年9月8日星期日

Wentworth Miller: 'I Tried to Kill Myself' as a Teenager

discount Burberry kids clothing
Prison break "actor Walsh miller, winter come out publicly in August, admitted that he tried to commit suicide as a teenager.
When it comes to the human rights campaign event on Saturday in the sheraton hotel in Seattle, describes the events leading man deliberately taken an overdose of pills in one weekend, his parents away from home.
Q&A: staging the voice of cloud atlas "director Lana · wachowski
"The first time I tried to kill myself, I'm 15," he said, TMZ video. "I waited until my family disappeared over the weekend, I was alone in the house, I swallowed a bottle of pills. I don't remember what happened in the next few days, but I'm sure to come on Monday morning I pretend everything is fine. In a bus back to school, when people ask me, if it is a cry for help, and I said no, because I didn't tell anyone."
Introduce actors do press tour, and in a commune fox drama of gay men, and reviewed the interview for many times, where he did not speak. "I have more chance to speak my mind, I'm gay," he said. "But I have no choice. I am in a private, family and friends... but professional, open, I did."
Miller headlines for weeks ago, when he wrote a letter to refuse an offer, in Russia's st. Petersburg film festival, because the anti-gay laws of the country. "Who has been visiting Russia in the past people also can ask to a certain degree of Russian origin, it will make me happy to say, yes, but, as a gay man, I must decline," he said.

没有评论:

发表评论