2013年8月22日星期四

Stars of Reality Show 'Pawn Stars' Meet Asian Fans

replica Ralph Lauren hoodies
Star cable reality TV show "pawn stars" leaving Las Vegas pawnshop southeast Asia fans meeting. , one of them said, he never thought that they would be so popular.
Father and son duo and Corey Richard harrison family patriarch run the pawnshop. They provide prompt fans about negotiations in Manila, and have something of value.
In the TV show "on the morning of the anc harrison said," cory said on Friday that he had never thought of performance will be a hit, in the United States, much less all over the world.
Before the show began, in 2009, their stores often have fewer than 70 customers every day. Now, it see a slow day 3000, he said.
"Celebrity began to drift to the pawn shop. They see it on TV, they want to check out," he said.
replica Juun J t-shirts
And he said, Steve, same non-cheesy heart will be coming a small episode. "It's really a strange ask Steve, 'hey, man, you don't mind, I know you make millions of dollars in these films, you will be my show free instant fast?"
Harrison also some Suggestions to the customer.
"I can honestly say that if you into the store, it is rude to you, you are angry, you are bothering me... I may often at a lower price than I give you," he said. "If I had a good time, I and you really enjoy doing business with you, I don't mind paying a little bit more."
In addition to from the Philippines, harrison will also visit Singapore and Malaysia. Their performance in the history channel.

没有评论:

发表评论