2013年8月21日星期三

Anthony Bourdain Dishes on Israel, Paula Deen and Instagramming Food

discount Hollister pants
They don't know Mr Bolton. He soon got the business, to explore global trouble spot, through their food. The show on September 15, returns to its second season a trip to Israel and the west bank and gaza strip.
"Do you see in his first season, I can't describe Libya or fun, Congo, I and my partner, because we started on the TV, has mixed week by week," Mr Bolton told TheWrap day (Wednesday). "The idea, cable news network (CNN), looking for a light, entertainment driven personality is a little off base... they know what they get."
Reading: prudential's millions of dollars of disaster: what is the cost of the N word?
discount Ralph Lauren shirts
Bolton in an interview with reporters, talked about not only the Middle East, but the other two greatest controveries our times: prudential and Instagramming food.
Bolton even dorn N word before the collapse, she was "the worst case, the most dangerous man in the United States" - someone told TV guide "revel in connection with evil and evil [] pride fact, her food is F -- is bad for you." But he said he didn't like her latest problem.
Reading: Anthony bolton about leap from travel channel told CNN
The feelings of his food also nuanced.
In Jerusalem, is able to overcome obstacles and food?
I can, because I am an outsider. I ask, what you eat, what makes you happy. I asked very, very simple question, so I don't think I have a lot of other people can across the barriers to some extent, because I don't have an agenda. I asked the simple things, people's life. I can across the barriers, using food as an entry point. Will lead to peace in the world, probably not.
What is prudential's experience do you have for this summer?
Will need a long complicated answer, I have no heart, at this point. I don't take any pleasure, let's put it that way.
She and her brother said the lawsuit in the kitchen of his restaurant is a racist, sexist environment. What do you think it is alleged that her brother ran way,
This is a question of the workplace. Obviously, I believe, let's put it that way. I'm no angel. I'm no angel. But, at any time in my life, once described the confession of some behavior can accept any in the kitchen, I used to run.
What is the most dangerous, you have been?
Probabaly is driving situations. I have been a lot of shortage, the lack of a better phrase, conflict areas. But driving in south Vietnam's central highlands Vietnam highway 1 is probably the most close to my death. Really crazy drivers.
The most dangerous thing, you eat, or the more severe symptoms, what you have been from what you eat?
In Africa, where the fresh and health, apparently two tribes will be a problem, but because of the case, is there a polite outside of one of the options for the team. I don't want to offend my host.
Bush meat you eat sitting around a very clean, little precipitation. You eat a bowl with other common eight of ten or twelve people out of their hands... You far from tap water. I have a good idea, what is the bend the body of the future.
What is your favorite fast food?
Popeye's chicken. I love my own MAC 'N' cheese. Their functioning the biscuits. But, as IN N. Whenever I'm on the coast, I always appreciate the IN N output.

没有评论:

发表评论