2013年10月10日星期四

20 of Kanye West’s Most Poignant and Craziest Ramblings From Jimmy Kimmel

wholesale Superdry shorts
Ken's west appeared on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel live!" (the) emcee of the show late on Wednesday night, rapper - or "messenger", he describes himself laying - there are a lot of said.
Seriously. This guy almost no more than 25 minutes of interview took a breath.
Reading: Jimmy kimmel Ken's west episode in the score of the best ever rating narrowly gauze, letterman
He, however, provides the audience with a lot of interesting insight into who he really is, he's the challenge for the fashion industry in the world, and why he was so enraged over gold meyer's folly was interviewed by the BBC.
Unfortunately, he was buried deep personal social commentary of dozens of other topics, he also openly from one subject to another, so we carefully transcribed the whole interview, pick out some of the most penetrating the night - and crazy - kanye west offered.
To enjoy.
Kanye west publicity stunt:
"Where everyone in the world of television, in the real world, you need to know in any world, I have never in my life to do a publicity stunt. At any time, I went up to speak my mind - whether it my career, people in danger or any so-called said - it has always been I want the truth, I like to read through the flash or what, whether I feel emotionally. I don't follow the rules, you know, normal celebrities or their pr to tell them what to say. I don't do this publicity stunt, period. So don't ever think that."
Kanye west king of British broadcasting corporation (BBC) interview sketch angered him so many reasons:
"When I see the sketch, I don't have a watch, all the way through, because I don't want to be enraged, I said, 'well, I know you." So I know you, but I don't know, who has taken a bad cover title touch, I don't know this person. I was like, 'ok, this is a person I know. So I can, I can go to give up everything, I think every false covered each week, each false, every rumor at the barbershop, every thing, people think that is good, like the animals in the zoo. Or act like what they said is not serious, their life is not serious, or your dream is not serious. "
Kanye west out celebrity wardrobe as a creative genius:
"When I do, I really speak a lot of things, I have to deal with in the past 10 years, when I put in classification is a celebrity's voice." For me, I am a creative genius, and word it is there any other way. I know you shouldn't be myself, I would say, wrong many times, but my intention is always positive. "
View the video: Kanye West's wonderful lax kimmel: before 5 other late-night collapse (video)
Kanye west help people produce cool stuff:
"I'm going to bring something more to the world. I want to help the world. I want to make people's life easier. It took me two telephone sales, I am 18 years old, my first time to the ancient slippers, my check. This is before H&M, Azara - you know, you can't just feel cool things, when you grow up, I care about cool stuff. This means that my things, what does that mean a lot of people like me."
Kanye west is doing what, he put his heart:
You do music, you can do anything. Once you learn how to produce, at this point, you are a producer, you understand that the texture and color. Before I have an art background, I am a musician. People tell me, I can't rap, all this to my advice on how to, I should not try to rap, but you know -- I don't even say I'm a rapper.
Is not a rapper kanye west:
"I want to say, I am more than a rapper, a messenger. So, even if you say 'rap beef" close destroy it. I say it again - out of context, as if you see what I said, this crazy interview, it is really someone want to do in my position, extremely courageous thing, because most people just bow down to the television or bow down to the camera. I don't care, close to the camera. In all honesty, I care about my family. I care about is to protect my girl, my girl, my children and protect my thoughts and my dreams.
Kanye west honesty:
"I was totally weird. I'm completely honest, sometimes I completely inappropriate. Thing is, I said, I am not a genius, I just lie on you and me."
Kanye west kanye west, we learn love:
"I just give you the truth, you must learn to love. It's like, my grandfather is fond of ali, until the day he died, and my grandmother hated ali, until she died. So, will you love me, otherwise you'll hate me, but I want me."
Kanye west poo:
"Yes, I think at that time the best shit."
Big talker "willing to" kimmel via Twitter:
We write it, is a kind of helpless, I have got, and I really interesting, because I write this book. I just want to, I mean it is real-time, in real life, it's so amazing. Do you know what I'm saying? With my position, because people will be so afraid, say what, as long as you are a celebrity, not what you say. But the only completely wild - the only reason why we can do it, because we can say that at a similar level. We can go back.
Kanye west to break the big, bad media:
"I think the media do everything they can break the ideas, break the artist, broke the spirit of the people, everything I do, I can break the media."
Kanye west of fashion:
"Fashion is not dependable. It's more important is about emotion. This is stolen goods. It is more of, you know, the cat. It's, like, club. It looks like, its style and stuff."
Kanye west fashion men in black:
"Currently in fashion, and to work in the fashion world, do you have any black guy at the end of the runway in Paris, in all honesty."
Kanye west racism:
This is not a racist. This is the classical

没有评论:

发表评论