2013年10月5日星期六

The Mentalist's Owain Yeoman Marries Gigi Yallouz

discount Stone Island polos
Actor, its calculating character set to tie the knot this month gigi leung Yallouz married, in malibu, California, on September 7, people reports.
Yeoman and Yallouz, jewelry designer, "I" in front of a private estate around 100 guests, including supporting his exchange calculating Amanda getty. Yeoman and getty, Wayne Rigsby and grace van pelt, getting married in October 13 CBS drama. Mann said: "there, I side with gigi leung and Amanda, on the other hand," about two "wedding in just two weeks."
Exclusive calculating look at first: Rigsby and van pelt get their happy ending
Bora bora honeymoon couples, they engaged, a year ago.
"Gigi is my ideal partner. She is my best friend, she is the most interesting person, I know she is the kindest, most generous person," yeoman told the magazine. "I work in an extreme business, so when you are with someone who is very calm and logic, this is a great have a kind of balance, she really is my bosom friend."

没有评论:

发表评论