2013年10月11日星期五

Josh Homme 'Really Thankful' for Near-Death Experience

discount Burberry men jackets
Near-death experience of Josh Homme "really appreciate.
To view the gallery
Near-death experience of Josh Homme "really appreciate '
Queen singer josh Stone Age man has opened up a comedian mark Malone of various topics in his taekwondo podcast yesterday. After hide methyl stoner petrofabric Kyuss early in the desert in California some interesting stories, he explained how he deal with contract MRSA, staph infections, can resist antibiotics, choking after being declared dead in accordance with the law in the oxygen tube in the process of operation. Event postponed the queen's latest album production, this year. Spring, this is the band for the first time since 2007.
"I'm trapped in a room for 4 months, I put all the tubes in my legs," he said. "This is very painful, two months later, you go in bed," I already had two months left, what should I do? "It's not I used to be one of the greatest things: zero I... I really appreciate it, because I know what's important."
Take a look at where QOTSA rated R '100 list of best album in 2000, our land
Man said that he spent several years of experience fully recover, he will handle some of what he called "stagger" mood. Physical scars heal fast, "he said." "This is the spirit, is more stringent."
Lead singer recorded in beyond meditation to help him with his mental disorders in the past. "There is no doctrine," he said, to practice meditation. "No one will tell you what... I don't want anyone to encourage me, including myself."
Through it, he said, he established the confidence to become "fog" and he invited his band, they begin to work.. Spring.
As a result of this process, we as a band and friends really strict, "he said." "I'm in the heavy fog, they come to with me in the fog, I come out from it. There are a lot of confidence."
Homme beyond his battle with the discussion of MRSA, a variety of subjects, including his childhood - like uncovered the alcohol and a knife, when to go to school at the age of 13, he got a - what's wrong with him Iggy pop music solo material, his inspiration from queens began to the Stone Age. But the most touching moment came, he assumed that he is how to develop MRSA in the first place.
"I in three frequency bands, and I love the other band records, I have a family, I love," he said. "I want to do everything for you... I really think I beat myself, until I really sick, need surgery, because it is a physical embodiment."

没有评论:

发表评论