2013年10月10日星期四

Teresa Giudice Will Stand By Husband Joe 'To The End'

Superdry shorts
Judy cut Teresa teng "negative" focus, and try to not to think about the possibility of, she and her husband Joe Judy may go to jail.
Giudices trial next February, 39 charges, including mail and wire fraud, bank fraud and bankruptcy fraud charges.
"Star" in New Jersey real housewives of E! News said earlier this week, she has no break, which has been put on a brave face, because it is what it is, but is nothing but try to change this situation.
"That's nothing, anyone can do, can make things better or worse," she told E! "We are positive to move forward."
Reading: Teresa and Joe Judy was accused of fraud
But Judy said, have no way to deny that she is just her four daughters GIA, Milania Gabrielle and Audriana strong.
, "she said," my mom that remain. "My rock, I will not fall apart. If I fall apart, the rest of the family apart."
The indictment also accused Joe cut Judy didn't declare dutiable goods, from 2004 to 2008. The allegations that she and her husband, Teresa teng did not fully understand.
Some fee, I don't understand, but I'm learning, "she added." "I understand what they are, of course, I do not deny that, I understood everything. My husband and I pleaded not guilty, and will the day in court."
Related: Teresa teng Judy must attend to sign book "not guilty" defense
There is one thing she doesn't know is that she can't reveal details, when it comes to her.
I will answer your questions, but I can't, I have been told that my lawyer, "she said."
What is known, the two Giudices pleaded not guilty in August fees and Teresa don't blame her husband to the laws of any problems.

没有评论:

发表评论