2013年10月26日星期六

'White Storm' opens HK Asian Film Festival

wholesale Superdry pants
White storm "three Hong Kong's most prolific crime thriller starring actor, has been the opening of the Hong Kong Asia film festival.
Sean Andy, Louis koo and Nicholas cheung undercover and drug lords, director benny chan says he's a conflict between the nature of the work, in the action movie star.
Three actors festival on Friday night at the opening ceremony, said although the film is full of explosion and gun battles, some of the more memorable scenes in their most peaceful and emotions showed three people.
"Although the three of us don't move, just sit together, I find it difficult to shoot the scene, it's hard to write, it is difficult to action, the result is very touching, I think this is one of my most memorable scenes," liu said.
Contact actor Matthew cheung, said support his cooperation, especially in his to perform dangerous stunts, jump off the cliff.
"They see me do a very dangerous stunts, so after I jumped out, come back, and immediately they give me a glass of beer and cigarettes... I feel really touched, because they care about, they worry about me," said Mr Zhang.
The film will be released in China on 29 November and December 5 in Hong Kong.
Film festival to run until November 19, when it is closed with the south Korean director bong joon-ho "Snowpiercer" starring tilda swinton and Chris Evans.

没有评论:

发表评论