2013年10月23日星期三

Melissa McCarthy Defends Controversial Elle Cover: "I Picked the Coat!"

wholesale Hollister men hoodies
The actress has recently become the center of a small dispute appeared on the cover, elle is absolutely amazing - in binhai rinaldi coat, a lot of people think is used to cover McCarthy's body as much as possible. But according to the actress, she just wanted to embrace the change of seasons!
"I find strange is that I picked up the coat," McCarthy told E! The news. "I grabbed my coat, cover, I have a great black dress, but I think it's in November. I was so sick in the summer, I live in southern California, I was like, 'give me wear a big coat gave the girl some cashmere!"
9 bubble SAO: will survive?
McCarthy said: "I picked up the coat, they're like, 'this dress is really great, but I was like,' yeah, but look at this." I was just shocked, I didn't steal, now, I think I really should have a coat, I appeal that coat, the coat for me. I made a profit of, damn it! "
Elle also defend the McCarthy's modelling, including the part tome hair covering her face. "In all our bamboo shoots, our designers work options, with the stars, they feel good, this is no different: Melissa love like this, on the cover of the gorgeous," the magazine said in a statement. "We are very pleased that this year to respect her as one of our women in Hollywood."

没有评论:

发表评论