2013年10月28日星期一

Six weeks after knee surgery, judi dench walk the red carpet

replica Burberry men shirts
SKYFALL star and Oscar winner leave deep impression, in her new movie li cloud the premiere on October 16, and not just because of her fashionable attire. Without crutches, she walked the red carpet for six weeks after knee surgery.
Busy with children
"When I had to be done on September 6th, I said my surgeon", on October 16, I'll walk the red carpet "to the naked eye, so I didn't," dench told the "daily mirror"." You set your heart and a goal. "
During the surgery, the 78 - year - old dench, completely replace her right knee. "I don't think my age, when I was 43, a slim blonde, 43, long legs," said dench, who have insisted that she planned to cut her work soon. "I don't want to slow down, we can't say the word 'retirement', in our house." Old "and" retired "energy completely banned. Allow me to."
Last year, dench was diagnosed with macular degeneration, damage to the retina of the eye, its characteristics.

没有评论:

发表评论